Keep children safe from button batteries this Christmas
Help us keep children safe from button batteries this Christmas
This Christmas, homes will be filled with light-up decorations, festive tea lights, singing Santas and flashing Christmas wands. But these – and many cheap toys – are powered by button batteries that can badly hurt or kill a child if swallowed.
The Child Accident Prevention Trust provides free printed resources to help spread the word about the risks and what to do in an emergency.